Below you will find a link to the Rink Guidelines & Protocols for venues which have shared them. Please be sure to distribute these to your players & parents so that they are aware before they head to the rink. Please review IMPORTANT info below!!
Questionnaires/Waivers - Some rinks are requiring a questionnaire and/or waiver to be filled out prior to entrance. See these Rink Guidelines & Protocols
Please refer to the specific requirements for our practice ice suppliers:
Some Facilities allow No Spectators – while some rinks are allowing 1 chaperone per player, please make sure your team is aware that the following rinks are not permitting spectators!!!
- Chelmsford Forum – (Mite players allowed 1 chaperone per player – but chaperone not permitted in locker room for spacing reasons)
- Haverhill VF – (Mite players allowed 1 chaperone per player – but chaperone not permitted in locker room for spacing reasons)
- Lawrence VF
- Malden VF
At the rinks listed above, for the safety of all customers, participants and employees, No Spectators are permitted. Live Barn is working at all of the above locations! Players and up to 4 Coaches for each team will be allowed entry.
Massachusetts Modified Game Rules
It is imperative that your teams are following the modified game rules for all games played in Massachusetts.
- No Checking Rules will apply at all levels
- Players, while on the players bench must wear a face covering/gaiter
- Centers at Faceoffs must wear a face covering/gaiter
- Referees & Coaches must wear a face covering at all times
- Players on team bench must be 6’ apart. Additional seating/extended benches MUST be used. Please assign one of your four coaches to be a bench monitor to make sure that players are always social distancing on the bench.
These rules cannot be ignored if we want our league season to continue!
Rink Guidelines & Protocols